Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome

Hi, I'm Matt Rolley, and this is my little blog I'm putting together where I will post some of my work with digital photography.

I'm currently learning the art myself, with no formal training other than the advice I get from another photographer, and one of my mates, Ross Ponting. I kind of like using a bunch of old manual lenses that were given to me by my grandfather. I'm not sure why, perhaps it's the extra challenge and learning involved. I have an entry level digital SLR camera, the Cannon 1000D. It's very basic, but it does the job of teaching me what I need to know.

I hope you'll find this site a good read, and also that the photos I take sometimes stimulate your visual taste buds. I encourage comment, both positive and negative, so feel free to leave one!

No comments:

Post a Comment