Thursday, November 24, 2011

Little Green Friend

 This one was taken about 5 minutes ago, outside my back door. It's just stopped raining, and I spotted this little green tree frog on my window so I went outside to take a photo (I take photos of tons of random things). When I tried to focus on him though, it got a bit startled and decided that my chest was a good place to just sit for a while. So I handed the camera to my girlfriend to take the shot. I hadn't changed the settings, so the photo is a little grainy due to the higher ISO setting.

Unfortunately, these little frogs are becoming pretty rare. Cane Toads are a pest here and have had a massive impact on their numbers. Though, on hot, humid and wet nights, you might see one hanging around your house. Sorry about the lower quality cropped photo below, but it too awesome to not post that chilled out pose. I hope you like it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment